Samshield Shadow Matt Helmet Shell
Samshield - Item #SHELL-SM
Our Price: $493.00
The shell pictured above is stocked in our store. If you would like to build your own custom Samshield helmet, CLICK HERE! Once you have customized it to your liking, simply print out the configuration sheet and bring it to our store, or email it to us at email@example.com. Don't forget to include your name and number.
Liner Sold Separately. To purchase a liner CLICK HERE
For a thinner liner option, CLICK HERE
Materials for Optimal Safety
- Outer shell is made of polycarbonate and covered with anti-scratch mat painting.
- Inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
- Washable “shape memory” internal comfort foam ensures constant thickness over years of use and is removable thanks to a much stronger clip system than the scratch/Velcro system.
- Semi-rigid jugular cancels all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement.
Perfect size adjustment for unmatched comfort
- Each shell can accommodate 4 to 5 inner foams of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head, this makes it possible to follow the growth of a young rider.
Powerful Internal Airflow
- Front air inlet provides exceptional ventilation.
- Fresh air is channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors around the comfort foam which prevents sweating.
- This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets -- the equestrian elegance is retained without banishing technicality and comfort!
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review