Ulceraser® - 23.5 Lbs
This Item Does NOT Qualify For Free Shipping
Equine Elixirs - Item #ULCERASER-LRG
Our Price: $264.99
***This Item Does NOT Qualify For Free Shipping.***
Ulceraser's forage-based all-natural proprietary blend provides daily support for the entire GI tract. Ulceraser is ideal for horses subject to the most common risk factors for digestive upset and ulcers, including training, traveling, competition, limited turnout, and forage, large grain meals, use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories, changes in weather, or other forms of stress. Signs your horse may have ulcers include irritability, resistance to the leg, weight loss, poor appetite, girthiness, spookiness, anxiousness, frequent colic, and colic-like symptoms, dull coat, and poor performance.
- L-glutamine and L-proline, which stimulate the production of the mucosa that protects the gastrointestinal tract from acid, support the development of the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption, and assist in rebuilding damaged tissue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are known to reduce swelling, inflammation, and boost the immune system.
- Hydrophilic ingredients that assist in clearing sand and unwanted debris from the gut.
- Naturally occurring magnesium, tryptophan and glutamate, which assist anti-stress inhibitors that reduce anxiety and nervousness.
- L-arginine, which is the precursor to nitric oxide that increases blood flow to damaged tissue, helps reduce inflammation, promotes the healing process of ulcers, and helps prevent additional ulcers from developing.
- L-lycine, which aids in healing gastric lesions.
- L-glycine, which is essential for a healthy functioning digestive system, and is known to inhibit gastric secretion and protect and repair gastric mucosa.
- L-serine, which inhibits gastric secretion and protects gastric mucosa. Serine is also needed to produce tryptophan, the amino acid precursor to serotonin, which helps reduce nervousness and stress.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review