Cavalor® Calm - 800 G
Cavalor - Item #82191501
Our Price: $64.99
Too many competitive horses do not perform to their full potential due to stress. CAVALOR CALM can be the answer. Cavalor Calm aids in the prevention of symptoms associated with stress.
Horses that perform well during training can lose their ability to concentrate owing to the stress of transport, the commotion and distraction of a different environment and the enervating events at competitions. As a result, they respond less attentively and sometimes do unexpected things. Stress caused by fear of the unknown also occurs in young or inexperienced horses during training, and they can react violently. Stress not only affects the horse's performance, but its condition, too. Avoiding stress is therefore very important. Apart from calming by the rider and/or groom and gaining sufficient experience, Cavalor Calm® may help to support those horses that need it.
CAVALOR CALM is a nutritional supplement based on herbs, having an anti-stress action but not making the horse unresponsive. CAVALOR CALM doesn't contain prohibited substances and has no negative effects on the liver and kidneys.
Cavalor Calm can be used with good results in:
- Horses that are "spooky" in competition;
- Horses that are too temperamental during training;
- Horses that are susceptible to stress;
- Stallions used as sport horses
- Cavalor Calm is especially composed for horses that only exhibit "spooky" behavior at competitions and to a lesser extent for chronically nervous horses.
Composition and Safety of the Product
Cavalor Calm is a dietary feed based on herbs and contains elements that counteract hypersensitivity. Irritability through noise, light and shade, changes in temperature, unexpected movements, other horses, strange situations, etc. is counteracted by a calming effect that does not interfere with the ability to concentrate nor with motor function. Because Cavalor Calm® is strongly diluted, it has no secondary effects whatsoever: no residues and no adverse effects on the liver or kidneys.
Cavalor Calm contains: magnesium, tryptophan, herbs, vitamin B1, B6 and B12. Cavalor Calm® contains no substances that are prohibited in competitive sports.
- Each horse is an individual and therefore has individual needs. It is very difficult to determine an overall dose for a calming product. We recommend searching for the correct dose for your horse.
- We advise a starting dose of 3 scoops per day (45g/ 1.59 oz), 2 - 3 days before an expected stressful situation.
- Mix with the daily feed ration. This dose can be adjusted according to results produced. Can also be used for a longer period with a maximum of 4 weeks.
- Reduce dosage gradually.
- You may want to stop giving Cavalor Calm continuously to your horse, as habituation might occur
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review