Sore No More Classic Linimint - 64 Oz
Sore No- More - Item #13070-2
Our Price: $59.95
- Sore No-More® Classic Liniment has been awarded “Product of the Year” twice by The Horse Journal for its effectiveness in reducing pain and inflammation.
- Do not be fooled by “Classic” being part of the name, the uses of this liniment go beyond traditional liniments. This liniment can be used on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees and hoof to help reduce soft tissue discomfort.
- Though the ingredients are simple, the effectiveness is not. Sore No-More® has formulated a liniment that contains only all-natural, gentle ingredients making it safe for the most sensitive skinned horses.
- The liquid constancy is ideal for application and foams when massaged in areas that generate heat indicating tendon and ligament issues; giving insight into current or developing performance interruptions.
- Sore No-More® Classic Liniment pioneered the all-natural equine liniment industry and goes far beyond the “classic” uses of liniments. Containing witch hazel, arnica, rosemary, lavender and lobelia, there are no harsh chemicals, making it the perfect choice to use on horses with sensitive skin. Due to the liniment being made with all-natural ingredients, it is safe to use under tack, wraps, blankets and therapeutics such as Benefab by Sore No-More®.
The ability to use this liniment safely under riding equipment assists in the prevention of injury by being able to apply before a ride on any tense muscle area, limiting tension and possible strain that may result, giving you and your horse a more effective and beneficial ride. Application after a ride is just as important as before your ride. Because it is effective at reducing inflammation of fatigued muscles by its cooling, not burning affect; this liniment can be applied directly to the legs and body, massaged in, or used as a bath brace
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review